GothCruise 10 On Ice!
PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE MARKED IMPORTANT BELOW
Alaska! “GothCruise 10 on Ice!” celebrates our tenth voyage and fulfills our promise that GothCruise would one day journey to the frozen north. It’s time for big adventures on Royal Caribbean’s Rhapsody of the Seas to view what’s been called the “last frontier on the planet.” Travelling through Alaska’s Inside Passage on our 7-night voyage to Sawyer Glacier, GothCruisers will view spectacular scenery and amazing wildlife both on land and in the sea. We’ll also be stopping at 3 Alaskan ports-of-call where you can tour the tundra and explore the grandeur of the glaciers. On top of that, we’ll have theme dances, game nights, a brand new edition of the GothCruise Photo Scavenger Hunt and other exclusive surprises.
- Friday, August 23rd 2013: Depart Seattle
- Saturday, August 24th 2013: Cruising
- Sunday, August 25th 2013: Juneau
- Monday, August 26th 2013: Skagway
- Tuesday, August 27th 2013: Tracy Arm Fjord
- Wednesday, August 28th, 2013: Cruising
- Thursday, August 29th, 2013: Victoria, BC
- Friday, August 30th, 2013: Seattle
IMPORTANT: Please be aware that at this point the ship is getting close to full. You can still book but you will not be able to be added to the group. Also, if you book there is no guarantee that you will be able to dine with the group. If you booked outside of Cruises Only and have not contacted Chappy about seating with the group, there is no guarantee that you will be able to do so now. We have never had a ship sell out before so these circumstances are new. If you booked outside of Cruises Only, please let us know via email email@example.com and we can discuss contingencies for including you in group events.
- Inside Staterooms start at $1,006 per person
- SOLD OUT! Oceanview staterooms start at $1,186 per person SOLD OUT!
- SOLD OUT! Balcony Staterooms start at $1,945.02 per person* SOLD OUT!
- SOLD OUT! Junior Suites start at $2,215.02 per person.* SOLD OUT!
* Contact Chappy at Cruises Only (1-800-969-4768 ext. 77308) for balcony and suite reservations.
photos on this page courtesy of S. Scialdone